Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Have You Herd about Free Chick-fil-A?

In case you missed it, please vote for our picture!
We dressed up as cows for CFA Cow Appreciation Day, July 10.
We were traveling from Alabama to North Carolina that day and stopped to get free food for breakfast and lunch. Look at that tray FULL of free food--just for being silly!
I previously posted just one picture of our cute cows. I finally downloaded all the photos off my second camera, my point and shoot, and found these cute shots.
In return for seeing such cute kiddos, would you please do us a favor and VOTE FOR OUR PHOTO in the CFA contest we entered. AND, would you please email at least 5 people with the link and ask them to vote? I know that if everyone who voted would get 5 more people to vote, we could be in the top 20.
We would love more free Chick-fil-A food. Please help us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment