Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Celebrity Look-Alikes

I saw these celebrity look-alike match things on a friend's Facebook profile. So, I decided to see what it said for me. (I don't have a lot of front-facing photos of myself. And, the first one I uploaded was about as unflattering as they come.)




Hmmm...I look like a bunch of different men. That's encouraging!

Okay, at least no men made it this time! But, I haven't heard of most of these people. And, I'd have to say I don't really think I look like any of them.

When I was younger (and thinner), I was sometimes told I look like Tiffany Thiessen. She actually came up on one photo I uploaded, but I couldn't save it like this for some reason.

Then, when I was a substitute teacher the kids told me I looked like Kelly Clarkson and Kelly Osborne. Yeah, quite the combo. Not sure about those.

Do you look like anyone famous?

To have MyHeritage do your look-alike, you can go to their website by clicking this link.

What do you think of my look-alikes?

2 comments:

  1. i think i look like the main elf leader guy in lord of the rings. and that is not a compliment to myself. it's rather insulting but I think it everytime I watch the movie .... which has been maybe once but I guess it made an impression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that site. I tried it and my closest match was Jessica Simpson. I'm not complaining, but I think that's a stretch! :)

    ReplyDelete