Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Things I'm Enjoying Today

  • the laughter of Jenna & Asa as they find something funny together
  • Jett sleeping 8 straight hours!
  • watching our big kids get excited about their little flowering plants
  • free Chick-fil-A spicy chicken biscuits
  • how my kids always say "I'm that girl/guy" as they pick a character in the movie or tv show they like best
  • glancing through a few blogs and finding some great deals...saving money without spending lots of time
  • the smell of clean laundry
  • sunshine
  • and a glass of sweet iced tea!
It's not hard to find things to be thankful for...when I take the time to stop and look!

2 comments:

  1. Most of that is awesome...

    ...but skip the sugar in my tea. ;) (I think we've had this conversation before?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. So much to be thankful for around here, too. Thanks for reminding me to stop and look.

    ReplyDelete