Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Six Days.

The 6 day stint has begun. If you receive our newsletter updates, you should know what I'm talking about.

My kids have had the throw-up bug the last two years we've done the six day stint. I've been praying we could avoid it this year. But, I've also resolved to lean on the Lord if He chooses to not let it pass us. There is a reason; one I'm sure I couldn't understand with my little human brain.

Rylee woke up in the middle of the night with a fever. She was saying her throat hurt yesterday (a little). Thus far it hasn't come again (after medicine so she could sleep). I'm hoping it will stay away. She has a birthday party tomorrow that she's been waiting three weeks for!

We only have "plans" for the first 2 days of our 6 day stint. So, if sickness comes, I'd rather it come a little later. But, that's not how it works, is it?

Prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment