Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Amazing Better Half

Happy Birthday Joel!

It was February 4. But, better late than never!

He's so amazing.

He loves Jesus. He loves me. He loves his children. He loves his family. He loves our friends. He loves the church (the people). He loves the lost.He is a hard worker. He is a giver. He is smart. He is creative. He is funny.

I'm trying to think of just one or two neat things to tell you about my great husband, but it's hard to narrow it down. He consistently leads our family with dependence upon the Lord. He is constantly seeking to serve others. He loves having people in our home and is a great host. He's a good cook, helps with housework, and has probably changed as many diapers as I have. When our children were babies he was always right beside me to meet their needs. Now that they're older, he reads to them, plays with them, and is always trying to find ways to make life fun for them.

I just can't put into words how great he is!
Happy Birthday, babe. I love you!

1 comment: