Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Organizing and a Quick Photo

I'm trying to organize the girls' closet today. Yuck! It's already pretty organized, but it's had some things added over the last few months that are making it full. Thus far, I've already found a small stack of things that need to be put in a "to go" pile.

My greatest frustration with closets is the clothing. Duh! But, how in the world do you keep track of it all?

We've been so blessed to receive lots of hand-me-down clothing for both my girls and my son. I don't think I've really bought Asa clothes in the entire 3 years we've lived here!

But, here is the problem...clothes all fit differently and you have to store the clothing that doesn't yet fit.

So, I have a box for each size of clothing and manage to keep that sorted pretty well. But, it's the "in between" stuff that gets annoying and scattered. For example, Rylee can wear some size 6 shirts or shorts, but most pants are too short. Or, something is labeled wrong or she doesn't like the way it fits (though it would fit her). What do you do with those clothes? Then, there are the ones that need a repair or don't have anything to match it.

So, that's what I started. We'll see if it gets finished!

In the meantime, this is what's on my mind...Kicking, flipping, and making it harder for me to bend over.

1 comment:

  1. You make a beautiful pregnant lady. From the one man who can say such a thing! - Joel

    ReplyDelete