Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

What's To Come...

I'm taking a few deep breaths. It's nice and relaxing!

I mentioned in my last post that I've been really busy. Joel and I were blessed to be part of the wedding for two friends at GFA this weekend. This last week was busy with preparations and planning and then festivities. It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the event. I was that busy. (Those of you who know me well know that means really, really, really busy!)

So, what's to come?

This week I will add some of the recipes and an update on how I'm planning food for our family's soon-to-come expansion. (We have just 11 more weeks until the due date, assuming this little guy waits until then!)

This afternoon we took a tour of the hospital where we plan to have the baby. I have to say it made me a lot more excited and tad bit nervous. I really, really like the hospital. Having had a c-section with the twins, but hoping to not repeat that procedure this go 'round, I am definitely going to be in a hospital and I think this one is the best choice. They are incredibly supportive of my situation and desires, but I also know they are fully capable of handling things well should the plan have to change.

Some friends requested that we register for some baby items, so we squeezed that into last weekend and that also served to get me more excited.

I can't believe we're going to be a family of 6 in just over 2 more months! Really, I'll be the mom of four?! Wow; I'm blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely blessed!

    So glad you're at a hospital who is so supportive of your desire for a VBAC but also can handle the C/S if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom would like to be there for the birth, but I only have 8 personal days left, so can you tell me the date?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete