Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some decorating

We've had this baby a while. We bought it right after our first Christmas as a married couple. That first year we had a real tree. Ha! They are for the birds. (haha! no pun intended, but I'm leaving it.)
That year when my mom came to visit, she told me about my great aunt's tree. It was slender, had lights already on it, and collapsed into a wreath. I bought one. It's now in its 9th Christmas.I love that it's slender.
After we decorated, this little guy came out and wanted to check it out. Surprisingly, he really doesn't go over to it that much. But, I put a gate around it just in case.The big kids put all the ornaments on. Then, I rearranged some. I'm happy to report that I was not overly crazy and did not move them all. I also didn't insist on doing things a certain way. I was kind of not so much into the whole decorating thing this year.
And, is that not the cutest thing ever?

I ended up getting into a decorating mode and hung bunches of garland. I should take some pictures. It's pretty.

Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment