Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Monday stuff


On My Bedside Table:

My Bible

The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace; I'm just starting it

On My TV:

Nothing right now.

On the Menu for tonight:

Taco Pie

On My To Do list:

Take a shower and get dressed. Sweep all floors and mop kitchen. Work this afternoon.

New Recipe I Tried Last Week:

Cranberry Pork Loin. It was delicious. Another successful meal by Kristin as she teaches me to freezer cook!

In the craft Basket:

Cross stitch for a friend. Make my India picture album.

Looking Forward to:

Easter celebrations this weekend. My dad and stepmom coming to visit next week.

Homemaking Tip for this week:

Spend time organizing things. It really does make life easier.

Favorite Blog post of the Week: (mine or other):

Her Hands online book study for women. I'm going through this with a friend and it's great!

Favorite photo from last week:

Lessons learned the past few days:

I must obey the Lord regardless of what someone else thinks. If I sense the Lord has told me to do something and it's not contradicted in His Word, I need to obey. Others may not understand, but I don't answer to others. I answer to the Lord alone. I also need to be very careful not to judge what others are doing. They also answer to the Lord alone and not to me.

On My Prayer List:

Ginger (going through cancer treatments), our missionaries in Asia, Betty (who I met yesterday and needs a job), Ann (needs a job), quite a few others

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verse:

Her Hands had us read Psalm 119. Good passage! I'm also starting a study with my LIFE group girls by Cynthia Heald called Becoming a Woman of Excellence.

got this little survey here

No comments:

Post a Comment