Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Looking Back, Looking Forward

I was playing around with Photoshop Elements today (thanks to the encouragement of Ellie playing on it yesterday) and created a new banner for my blog. What do you think? Not bad for a first try, I think.

Well, if you have tried to create and save something, you might be like me and discover once you get ready to "save" your project that your "file cabinet" of computer files is a complete disastrous mess! Mine are.

Because I have a Mac (which i love!!!), I use the iLife products (iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, etc). So, my photos aren't really easy to get to when I need to open them for use in PSE. I also get sent random pictures that I download (apparently) and save (didn't know that!). I have a whole slew of photos that I didn't know were tucked away in a file folder on my hard drive. Hmmm...

So, I thought I'd bless you with these photos that will walk us down memory lane (if you knew me in years past). I just love looking back at years gone by through photos. My kids sure have grown quickly.
The days may be long, but the years are short!

1 comment: