Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Write or Right?

I blog because
...I live away from family and friends and want them to enjoy watching my kids grow up as much as possible.
...sometimes I have something to say and no one to say it to.
...I read blogs to get encouraged, learn new things, and be challenged. I want to do the same for someone else.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

The only problem is that I've found lately that I only blog for the first reason. I haven't really blogged what I'm thinking or feeling or walking through.

Why?

Fear. Fear of being judged. Fear of offending someone. Fear of sounding like an idiot. I'm not the most articulate writer or creative in how I write. So, I think "this sounds dumb. I just won't write it."

Dumb. That's what's dumb. A fear of man determining what I do --in any area of my life.

So, watch out. I might just write something on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment