Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This break is allowing me to...

...sleep a little later.
...pick up Jett throughout the day.
...explain things to my older children that have been left unsaid because we just didn't have time.
...plan meals, shop for groceries, and cook.
...take a nap.
...lay my baby down for naps and enjoy the cuddles and sweetness that come with it.
...play games with my daughter.
...read.
...visit with friends.
...think about my health.
...sort through pictures.
...clean out my recipes.
...watch my children play in the snow.
...sit and chat with my daughter.
...watch a movie with my family.
...hear my kids' stories...about important things, silly things, and funny things.
...browse in a store and not feel pressed for time.
...treat my kids to special yummies.
...focus on the things happening inside the walls of this house.

Too many of the things I wanted to type haven't happened yet.  I'm hoping to...
...play Barbies with Jenna.
...go for a bike ride with my big kids.
...go for a walk with our family.
...go to the movies with my family.
...do random acts of kindness with my kids.
...bake with my kids.
...visit our neighbors with my family.
...have friends over to hang out.
...have a family game night.
...draw with Asa.
...make up a dance routine with Rylee.
...go on a date with Joel.
...watch more movies as a family.
...cook more.
...organize more.

Ahhh....break from routine!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, sounds like you are having a splendid break...glad you get to spend some extra time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete