Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Siblings Swinging

Sometimes I feel like my commentary distracts from a good sequence of pictures. So, enjoy this sweet scene of swinging siblings.
We took down the "baby" swing and got this second-hand IKEA Svinga that I've wanted for a long time. The kids can all fit on it together, which is fun. They like to push each other. I love the shots above where the twins are looking the same direction--in 2 pictures. Cute. And, yes, Jenna LOVES to close her eyes like that when she's swinging (or spinning on her zebra). And, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get all three kiddos smiling, with their hands down, not being cheesy, eyes on the camera...whew! But, they sure are cute!

And, the last shot...we've been studying the book of Isaiah at church lately.
"How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
"Your God reigns!"
Isa. 52:7

I pray daily that my children's feet will be beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable. The twins are growing up so fast! If you still have the baby swing, let me know. We have a munchkin that loves to swing and is too little for her big brother's swing!

    ReplyDelete