Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Burdens Can Get Heavy

I've posted quite a bit about being busy and the struggle it is.

I was reading through some bookmarks today and came across this great article on carrying burdens you weren't intended to carry. I thought I blogged about it and linked to it previously, but now I can't seem to find it. So, I'm doing it again.

It's found on a website called Keeper of the Home (click here). I'm not endorsing the site, since I haven't perused the entire thing. I just really like this article. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I think you may have e-mailed the link to this article to some of us previously, because I read it at your suggestion and really appreciated it. I still think about it in moments when I'm feeling overwhelmed. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete