Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

What's in a name?

We need a name for our newsletter. Click "post a comment" below and give me your feedback.

What should we name our newsletter? Right now it says "An update from the Fletchers".

We could take something from a special Scripture verse, do a play on our last name, relate it to our job for missions, ... what do YOU think?

Our website (and blog) name is GoFletch. It came about because we were called to "Go" (Great Commission) and we shortened our last name (duh). But, it also sort of has a "fetch" ring to it (thinking of fetching souls; fishing). I don't know! We like GoFletch.

Okay, enough of me babbling...LEAVE US A COMMENT!!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how to get these comments to show up on the main page. Anyone reading offer help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about "Long Days, Short Years". I saw a quote that for moms the days are long, but the years are short. I liked it. Applies to mission work. Some long days of work, but we believe the time is short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that quote too. Love it. You could put the whole quote under the title.

    I haven't come up with any inspiration yet but if I do I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete