Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On Vacation For Cow Appreciation...again

If you've read my blog for long, you might remember that last July I was traveling with my mom and the kids from Alabama to North Carolina. We just happened to be traveling on Chick-fil-A's "Cow Appreciation Day" and dressed up to get free food--for breakfast and lunch (in two different towns).

Guess what? We're on vacation again this year in July and are planning to drive back to Dallas on Friday, Chick-fil-A's "Cow Appreciation Day" for this year!

So, once again, we will be dressing as cows to get some free food while we travel. It's an incredibly economical way to feed our family as we drive from state to state in the summertime.

In case you don't remember how cute my little calves were last year, you can check out last year's post here. Stay tuned for this year's pictures. I'll be back into blogging once we return home.

Don't be chicken...dress up as a cow and join the fun for free food on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I say go for all three meals this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Looking forward to the pics!

    Maybe I should do it this year. Chickie has cow spot PJs; it would be easy for her!

    ReplyDelete