Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Days

It snowed on Sunday. That's also the day Joel woke up not feeling well (which we later found out is a kidney stone). The kids and I got ready and went to church then ate a quick lunch so we could give Daddy time to rest. As we drove home, the snow was falling steadily.
The kids came home and waited patiently. There wasn't much snow on the ground to play in so they had to wait for it to accumulate.
It never really did.
We finally let them go out.
I'm not a huge fan of the cold. I prefer to stay inside. Especially when I'm just weeks away from having a baby! So, I took pictures.

Joel was feeling well enough to bundle up, go outside, and pelt the kids with a few snowballs.
Our neighbors joined in the frolicking. Actually, they had already come over twice to see if the kids could come out to play.
Jenna threw a fit over her gloves getting wet and ended up inside for a bit. She finally decided she could change her attitude and she rejoined the fun.
It was my favorite kind of snow...came fast and left just as quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment